Friday, April 23, 2010

Paint, Paint, Paint

Love this one!


And this one, too!


Very unsure about this one.

Sam says I have to wait until the second coat is on and dries before I head to the paint store to pick out a different green. It is just so much more neon than the paint sample looked.

But it might be growing on me...but then at night without any daylight it is neon-magnified. Like Kermit the Frog exposed to nuclear materials or something. And I'm very unsure about it.

What think ye?

6 comments:

Jentry said...

I agree with you, love the first two, a bit grassier green might be nicer.

Jillian said...

Yeah for painting! (That's what I'm doing this weekend.) Agree with you all the way.

Lisa said...

Wow, I ADORE your choices. That blue is stunning, and the dark accent wall is great too.

The green is one that I'd have to see in person. Wait for the second coat, like Sam says. So I suppose that means I agree with you there too.

Kristy said...

I love the blue. The green is bright and cheery but you might get sick of it. Better to repaint now then after you get all your stuff in.

Serena said...

The first two are fabulous. Speaking as someone who lived in a sherbet green room for far too long, my vote is against any color that reminds you of an exploded muppet.

The Monson Family said...

The painting is looking great. I love green, but neon on walls is really up to the person's taste. (Jake's room was neon green, and we re-painted it to a blue). I like neon colors in children's rooms; it makes their room more cheery. But really it's up to you and what your tastes are.