Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Mind of Their Very Own

I'm looking out my window at a blanket of freshly fallen snow. It is beautiful, but I thought we wouldn't have more of stuff that actually stuck to the ground for at least 6 more months. {Sigh} Oh well.

So, for a couple months now, the windshield wipers on our older car have had a mind of their very own. Even if the windshield isn't wet, the wipers think it is and stay on pretending to be doing their job. It is really funny, but SUPER annoying and distracting at the same time.

I drove all the way to work and all the way from work yesterday with the wipers casually going back and forth and back and forth (and back and forth and on and on and on!).

I had to keep spraying the windshield to keep from going insane from the squeaky dry noise. And to keep myself from looking like an idiot to all the other drivers. I'm sure it was a funny site, but seriously. I wonder how long they stayed on for Sam today...

No comments: