My mom gave Winston this rockin' little car.

Winston's a wee bit too small for it right now, but he finds it oh so fascinating.




On another note entirely: I tried to post a video today, and it failed. Over. And over. And over again. Does somebody know a trick? It's just a 40 second video from my digital camera. Blogger keeps saying it failed. Erg!
3 comments:
Videos have to be 100 mb or less. In your picture browser, right click and find the properties. If it is too big, it won't load.
In the meantime, I love the pictures of Winston! He is so adorable.
I had the same problem and it was because it was too big. However, if your computer has Windows Movie Maker on it, you can put your video on there. You don't have to edit it at all, just click on File and Publish Movie, and miraculously...it will save it as a smaller file size. I didn't even tell it to save as a certain size. I discovered this the other day, so if your video is too big you might want to give it a try.
For posting the videos from your digicam, my first guess is to ask if you're actually uploading to here from the camera. Put 'em on your computer first, then upload. (low batteries on the camera maybe, or rotten luck with a slow internet connection).
as for the pictures of Winston, he's very cute and the pictures look hillarious!!!!!
Post a Comment