Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Messy Tale: Sequel to "A Poopie Story"

With a pure, breast-feed infant, it's amazing this doesn't happen every day. Oh wait, it does...well, not every day, but often (and diaper brand doesn't make a difference). But it's not usually as messy as these last few times.

This story follows just about the same story line as the previous adventure: A Poopie Story

He's at it again.
















Uh-oh!



















Too messy to carry.
















Can't wait for bath time.





















All clean!
















The little car-bouncer is clean now, too (although, it will probably always have this stain).
















And the clothes are soaking, in order to become clean.




















We love our pouting little stinker.




















Happily Ever After (please, let there be no next time).



3 comments:

Unknown said...

tip: Lay out anything that got the poop stain on it in the sun to dry . . . Bleaches the sun right out, even if it is colors! It really does work!

Nancy said...

Oh, Winston! That one looked better than the last! Keep them comin'!!!

But, I know you aren't soliciting for my know-it-all attitude (you may have ditched me a long time ago if it drove you that crazy), but I only swear by a few things. One: Oxy Clean. The powder made into a paste gets ANYTHING out when you let it soak. It's unbelievable. Two: Pampers Swaddlers diapers. Ohhhhh, they are heaven. And when I switched, they significantly changed the amount of poopie stories to document in the Randle household! And it was a sad day when Derek switched to size 3 and couldn't wear them anymore.

But, I am sure you have your own strategies and they work -- I know because you always do!! :D

Lindsay said...

That is too funny that he does it so much! :)