2. Makeup. Since I've had our little dude, my face has been ultra-sensitive to eye shadows. I'm soon going to embrace some of that mineral makeup and see how that works (any suggestions?).
3. Not having hands full of dead hair woven through my fingers every time I touch it. Or shower. Or look at the back of my shirt. Or take a burp cloth off my shoulder. Or vacuum (wow...there's always tons of hair in the vacuum container each time I vacuum and sometimes I vacuum multiples times in a week). Ick. I know, I know--it shouldn't last much longer. But seriously! It's icky.
4. My mind. Maybe it's the interrupted sleep. Maybe its the cute distraction Winston is. Maybe it's the new job and apartment. But I sure seem to forget things easily or not notice things. Never happened while pregnant ("pregnancy brain" as it is sometimes called), but it happens now. Lots.
"Of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most."
Of course it is all worth it. Just one look at this guy verifies that:
2 comments:
1. Carpal tunnel?! I'm sorry. That's no fun.
2. I do really like this website: aromaleigh.com. And there's a coupon until Sept. 6: virgo20. For 20% off your order. But they also do sample orders that you might be interested in... anyway...
3. I thought I was going bald. It's crazy!
4. But little Winston is so cute. And having a brain is overrated. Just ask Scarecrow!
I buy makeup from eyeslipsface.com. It is mineral makeup. The eyeshadow is $1! ! ! maybe $3 for mineral, I can't remember.
Post a Comment