Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Super Dad (aka Mr. Mom)

Sam has Tuesday mornings off, so he watches Winston while I work. I came home today and he had done all of the following:

- bathed and dressed Winston
- bathed and dressed himself (how many moms do you know that don't?)
- 2 loads of laundry
- gone on a walk with Winston
- thawed and warmed breast milk and fed Winston
- ran 2 errands
- put Winston down 2 separate times for naps
- checked email and uploaded music to the compter

All within 3 1/2 hours.

Sheesh! That's quite the standard for me as Mrs. Mom to live up to, don't you think? What a wonderful man I married!
And I can't be sure, but I think Winston was looking around for his Daddy after Sam left for work. He likes his Tuesday mornings with Papa.

No comments: