Monday, September 21, 2009

Lil' Hoodlum

This little dude even looks like he has some gangster signs goin' on.

Winston has been jabbering A LOT today. One day (maybe) I'll post a little video that sort of shows how talkative he was.

So, you know how most babies LOVE the car seat and strollers? Not ours. No way. But he is starting to better handle his loathed car seat and stroller. We went on a 20 minute walk and he didn't even peep in detestation until we arrived back to the apartment. And he is slowing crying for less amounts of time in the car seat now. Hooray!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE his HUGE eyes! Unfortunately, Rysa is almost 2 years old and still LOATHES her carseat. She will cry from Logan to Ogden and that is usually our destination and so it ends, I am sure if we headed to SLC it would continue. Now that she talks, it is harder she says "mom, MOM, all done, Out!" Try explaining to an 18month old why they have to stay in the seat LOL! I wish you better luck than we have had!

Anonymous said...

This picture is adorable!