Friday, May 28, 2010

Sneak Peak

We've been busy the last couple weeks trying to finish our home, or at least enough to move in. We officially moved in and slept here last Saturday. We lived about 5 days without internet as we waited for it to be hooked up, and I can't believe how...well.... naked I feel without it.

While we are still doing some LOTS of things here and there, here's a few sneak peaks of how it is coming together.


And a week before we moved our furniture in, we decided to celebrate Winston's 1st b-day in our empty home. I can't believe it has been a whole year since he was born. I'm not sure he can believe it, either.

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Mel! It looks SO awesome! I can't wait to see it all. I have a little something for you too... so I'll have to come up your way soon and see everything. HOW EXCITING!!! And, happy birthday to little (big) Winston. Such a big boy!

the Danosaur said...

Gorgeous! I love that quilt with the baskets...and your couch pillows...awesome. I can't wait to see more.

Karissa Berndt said...

Wow, I love what you've done with the house--gorgeous!! And happy birthday to Winston! He is SUCH a cutie!!!!

Jessica G. said...

Wooo, it's looking goooood!!

Amanda Fetters said...

COLOR!!! It looks amazing - I am totally jealous! What a happy space...can't wait to see more. :)

The Monson Family said...

Your home looks great!

Marie said...

Fun! What a cheerful place! Keep pictures coming, please! You guys have done great!

Hama Roska said...

I love the color on the pillows with the color on the walls. And congrats to the big 1 Year Old!