Thursday, June 10, 2010

All Good Things Come To An End

I love Winston's long hair. But after hearing multiple people say "Winston, it's time for a hair cut, don't you think?" and seeing all the sweat stick in it, I realized it was time to get it cut. Again. This time shorter than ever.


This is the 5th (maybe 4th...I kind of lost track) haircut he's had in his short 12 months of life. His hair grows like crazy!

Doesn't he look so much older? He's a big boy now, and I'm thinking I want that long hair back!

(This is hat hair the day after the cut)

2 comments:

The Monson Family said...

He is so cute! (Wow, 4-5 haircuts? I think Jake might be bald forever!)

Lisa said...

Good thing about long hair--it always comes back. I am in love with Winston's bright blue eyes. I'm thinking you are too. :)