Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You Wish You Were Here


Happy 29th to Sam last week!


Just in case you're wondering, the chocolate cake really is a little piece of heaven.

Or sinful indulgence. Whatever way you look at it, it's totally worth it. Over and over again.


And doesn't the dining area of the kitchen look awesome?

PS don't put such red placemats in the dryer. It is now half the size.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

wow, that cake looks phenomenal. And have I mentioned how much I like your choice of colors? I think it looks like Sam + Melanie, smeared all over a wall. In a very very good way.

Hama Roska said...

I love your nook! The colors look fabulous with your table and the cake and curtains.

I too have put placemats in the dryer to pull them out as mini sized. Bummer.

Happy 29 Sam!

The Monson Family said...

I love the colors; super-fun!

Jessica G. said...

I'm liking the place a lot! I want to come over again to get the whole picture.

Happy birthday Sam!