The pantry that Sam built from scratch was finished a week or so ago and becomes more and more stocked as we unpack boxes. I'd say right now it's perfectly stocked, though, don't you think?
After rainy days like these, when the clouds clear a bit, I am so glad we bought this house. Unless you live up on a hill somewhere, you rarely get a view like the one we have out our East-facing windows. And out our West windows we can see the other mountains, too. It's also awesome at night with the "skyline" lights of the valley.
We have a nice view of the whole mountain boundary on the East end of the valley. And on clear days, we see each of the canyons, UofU campus, downtown Salt Lake, and more.
I'd say that's reason enough not to plant trees in our backyard.
3 comments:
Very nice view! You really do have a good spot.
Love all the work you've been doing to your house, and what a great location you have! Bet it feels wonderful to be able to just enjoy all of your hard work :)
I decided to look 'cause it's been a while since I've read your blog. Not much time to read so I just quickly looked at some of the pictures. My goodness those are some big blue eyes Winston's got, mostly amazed by the blue part. . .
Post a Comment