Check out the blizzard that moved in on us last night. It was supposed to be bad, and many businesses (even some universities) told their employees to book it before they were stuck in it. We watched it roll in from our back door.
| Check out that storm cloud. |
| It got dark really quickly. |
| Darkness, wind, and snow. Glad we were inside, safe and warm. |
And figuratively, we've got a little tantrum-throwing toddler on our hands, leaving us waiting for the storm of the terrible twos.
| Throwing a tantrum, complete with rolling on the ground and screaming. |
Winston turned 18 months last week, which means NURSERY TIME! He can now go to the little nursery during church. And he did very, very well for his first time last week.
| No more high chair! |
| I'm a big[ger] boy now! |
Unfortunately, at his 18-month checkup this week the doctor found an ear infection. His poor little body is having a hard time fighting it. I think this is the worst and longest time he's been sick, and adding some sickness to my body sure made a cranky day (and that's an understatement...) for all three of us yesterday.
There is one wonderful thing about storms: the calmness and beauty that follow it.
I'm hoping Little Dude will be better for the turkey and pie feasting tomorrow.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Wow, you captured the storm well! Great pics. I love your view of the valley!
Post a Comment