Friday, January 7, 2011

Peeling an Orange

Winston continues to amaze us with things he utterly refuses to do no matter how excited we are to teach him, and things he just picks up on his very own.

Last week, I walked into the kitchen and found Winston peeling his own little orange. He even put the peels in the garbage. Who knew a 19-month-old milestone is peeling an orange, entirely by himself?




He now enjoys peeling and eating at least two of these baby clementines a day.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

This is hilarious! And amazing! Go Winston :)

Melissa said...

how funny! I was just showing Jacob how to peel an orange this morning. He was more interested in me doing it though.

Merrilee said...

How cute! He's growing up way too fast!

Diane said...

I love the facial expressions as he's doing this.

Candi Merritt said...

That is sooooooooo funny:)

The Monson Family said...

That is so cute! I guess he picks up on things HE wants to learn!