So, that means time inside to entertain ourselves. I made
Is there a problem with this? Well, the movies are intermixed with our photos, so I have to keep opening files for him to watch. And they are usually under a minute in length. I'm a little tired of them.
But, he loves them. And with this icky air, I can only do so much to make him happy, you know?
4 comments:
You could pull all the movies into iMovie and make one long movie -- really fast! Then you could buy yourself a little more time. Blech on inversions :P
My kids love videos of themselves too! Their favorite things are to sit with me and scroll through old blog posts, watching the videos and looking at the pictures. It is especially fun to see yourself doing silly things.
that is pretty cute!
That second video is hilarious! Definitely YouTube worthy. :)
Post a Comment