I've worn these babies out! My mom always said I was hard on shoes.
 |
| Eww, right? |
But really, I only wore these, like...oh...
EVERY day for two summers.
 |
| I heart the beading! |
I found a similar pair at Target a couple of months ago (on clearance for $4.98!!), but they just aren't the same. Different colors, different fit, different design. (sigh)
 |
| Can you see why I will miss them so? |
In hind sight, I wish I had purchased at least 2 pairs when I bought them from
Bass. Throwing them away was one of the hardest things I've ever done (well, not really...but maybe a close second).
1 comment:
Oh, Mel! Those shoes are SO you. Don't you hate throwing something you love away? I actually had a pair of Bass shoes that I *loved* too. I ended up getting rid of them as we were packing. I wish I bought two too! :D And no, I'm not making this story up. !!!
Post a Comment