This purse is the most expensive purse I have ever purchased (and I'll probably never buy for that much again, since I see so many cute cute hand bags at places like Target & DI & USU Bookstore for much cheaper). It was about $35 (not too much to some standards, I'm sure, but for me it was a lot!), at the Fossil Outlet Store in Park City.
The contents: spare car key, day planner, burts bees (my favorite!), check book with loose receipts, floss and lotion, bandaids (I didn't know those were there!), wallet, lip gloss from Bath & Body Works, 2 cell phones (silly, I know, but one is a family plan and only costs me $13 a month--the other ugly one is for work), little M sticky pad, way too many pens, bobby pins, business card holder, coupon for nylons, tampons and pantyliners, pass-a-long cards, and my flash drive. I have a funny habit of changing bags every so often, so this was in my bag a few weeks ago, but now it's scattered all over in various bags!
1 comment:
Hey! I recognize that purse... and the fact that you have a spare key in there may have something to do with that trip to Park City too. Hum.
Post a Comment