Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One of These Days...

  • I will have a bidet in my bathroom.
  • Raspberry bushes will line the fences in my yard (when I have my own yard).
  • I will road bike over Wolf Creek Pass with my very own road bike.
  • The cars that stop when they don't have a stop sign and the opposite direction has a yield sign will stop bothering me. (Actually, I don't think that will ever stop bothering me.)
  • I will live within 5 miles of a Super Target store.

4 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

Bwahahahaha! We totally have a bidet...but it is for spraying out diapers. I've never actually used it on myself...yet.

Amen and amen to the raspberries and Target.

Sam said...

Yeah, me too!

Jillian said...

Ha! A bidet... the lady my sister and I stayed with in Paris had one of those. I'll be honest though, as a 16 year old being in France for the first time I was WAY to scared to do anything with it. Maybe it had to do with the fact that my sister got sick off the water there... oh well. Good memories all the same!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie!!!
I found your blog from Dominoe's. I've been blog stalking and finding all kinds of old friends :)
I love your blog, it's really cute. Matthew still remember sam teaching him how to pretend to play the trombone!! That was a highlight in his little life:)
So how are you guys? Hope things are going good.
We have a blog, it's stevenjen.blogspot.com.
We moved a few months ago to our own home and had little Abbie. Things are really good and busy lately, but that's good.
Talk to ya soon,
Jen Kangas