This happened in the middle of the first BYU Football game on Saturday:
Server: "So, I take it you're not a BYU fan?" (Because I'm not at home watching the game? Or because I'm not wearing BYU appareal during their first game?)
Me: "Nope." [In addition I'm thinking: Ugh. Disgusting. Honestly! Do you even need to ask?]
Server: "Really?! Where are you from?"
Me: "Orem."
Server: [super shocked/disbelief look on her face] "I'm from Texas, so I have an excuse. But that's pretty bold of you!"
Yeah, I'm NOT a BYU fan...sorry.
3 comments:
I still think that's hilarious. Some people just need to get out of Utah County sometimes to realize there's more to life that just here you know?
Love your projects you're working on right now. Very genealogist in some ways you know :)
YAY For not being a BYU fan. I'm proud of you.
When I lived in Utah county, my neighbors were die hard USU fans. They got a lot of grief during football season from the Cougar fans. Some of us just aren't football fans, period.
Post a Comment