Thursday, October 7, 2010

Who Said You Could Grow?

Lately, I've been putting many of Winston's clothes away in boxes--and not just because the weather is changing, but because Winston is GROWING! His shirts and pants are too short, yet the next size up is way too big. His feet are outgrowing his shoes and the footsies in his pajamas. 

Each time I put away clothing he has outgrown I sigh and think about the ity-bity teeny-tiny baby he used to be. I purchased some new (HUGE!) shoes for him yesterday and thought, "Oh...the infant shoe days are over. No more cute teeny shoes for him." 

Remember him one year ago?





And now look at him! He's HUGE! I do miss many things about the infant stage, but (of course!) he is lots of fun now. And when I see him waddling down the hall towards us, he really is still so small.



2 comments:

Merrilee said...

They grow up way too fast! Just last night Andrew walked in the door from his first boy scout activity and I couldn't believe how much older he looked in the brown boy scout shirt than the blue cub scout shirt! For all these years Jason has worked with the scouts that have always seemed so big and now he's one of them! I know you already know this but enjoy him while he's little!

Hama Roska said...

I love the picture of him and Sam. It's fun to see the personality children come with. Enjoy.