Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Family Photos

I have a handful of friends who have a really good talent with photography. Some do so for a hobby, others for a profession. None really live very close, so it's been tricky. Lucky for us, we headed in the general direction of my friend Candi, and she happened to be available. Also lucky for us, it snowed the night before, so the scenery was nice and clean (albeit freezing!).













Candi sure got some good shots for only 15 minutes worth of freezing. She's only been in the photography business for a couple of months. You can see more of her stuff on facebook or on her blog, http://sweetmomentsbycandi.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Summer Naylor said...

So cute! You look so beautiful. And Winston is such a cute little boy. I can't believe how big he is getting!

Julie said...

I love all your new pics! Can't believe how much Winston has grown. He looks like a little man now. I love reading your comings and goings...you are such an inspiration.

Merrilee said...

Very cute and I love the colors you chose!