Thursday, May 15, 2008

Parents for 5 Nights & 5 Days

Sam and I tended my niece and nephews while my brother and sister-in-law went bear hunting in Montana. We had all sorts of fun parent experiences, including sleepless nights. We took them to the park, to the Tree House Museum in Ogden (we highly recommend it to anyone with children), to the Hogle Zoo (probably on the busiest day of the year!), to church (which was a pain to get them there, but once there they sat through it very nicely), and on a walk in an unexpected hail storm! We had a good time with Brian Jr., Brooklyn, & Mason.

2 comments:

Jentry said...

My favorite picture is of Mason with his bottle. He seems to be saying, "Hey! Don't take my picture! I've got a bone to pick with you about this apple juice!"

Amanda Fetters said...

Wow, you two are superpeople. I have to admit, related or no, I'm way too scared to take care of other people's kids for that long!!