Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Three Years Today (Already??)


Today Sam and I have been happily married for three years.


We make a great couple, I must admit. He cooks, I clean; I go to work, he gets to work (planted a garden already...all by himself); we both love dark chocolate and Dr. Laura; we love to spend time with each other (despite that we have lived apart for 8 months...); we have fun together; we're aging together (look how young we look in these photos!!); we love each other.


To another great three years, and infinitely beyond...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! These past 3 years have gone by so quickly. Congratulations.

Hama Roska said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope it's a good one!

Jentry said...

Happy Anniversary. I know what you mean by aging. We pulled out some footage taken at our wedding and we were babies when we got married! I had the weirdest dream last night. You and Scott were married and Sam and I were married but we decided to switch behind each other's back. It was totally weird and I hope I didn't just freak you out by telling you I had a dream that I was married to your husband.

Kristy said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. Time flies fast, doesn't it?

Kristy