My brother helped Sam tear out ALL the carpet on Friday. Best. Decision. Ever.
This is just a little bit of what Sam swept. It's not all that was in that room and not even close to all that was in the rest of the rooms.
We've been debating what type of flooring to put in, and now I'm even more seriously considering NOT replacing with carpet, and instead doing laminate. The thought of all those little microbes and dust mites and filth hiding in and under the carpet pad just grosses me out.
2 comments:
I don't even want to think about all the dirt under our carpet right now...it's probably twenty years old, and is most likely AWFUL.
I personally really like laminate/hardwood floors with nice area rugs that can be vacuumed, OR taken outside, hosed down, and swept under. Gives the soft flooring, without all the dirt.
Lol, someone's been sweeping under the rug. I would go with hardwood or laminate, but I'm kind of biased and hate carpet. One time my friend ripped up his carpet and there was a nest of earwigs under there. Bleh.
Post a Comment