I'm excited to announce that we will be closing on our home Monday! Wahoo! Watch for more rounds of "To Keep or Toss" and photos.
And I must announce that sometimes I very much dislike blogger. Often when I want to post multiple photos and text, it freaks out on me and arranges it chaotically (like the last post). I always format it to match my computer screen, but when I see it in Google Reader or on Sam's iPod it's all messed up. Drives. Me. CRAZY. However, I just found some nifty little setting on the "settings" menu that should help from now on. (keep your fingers crossed)
As I was looking at the settings, I realized how little I know when it comes to the world of internet. Some of those settings descriptions I have to read very slowly and carefully, and I still don't get it. I wish I would have taken some sort of html coding class or something. It's amazing to me that such a thing was ever created--how do people think up such things? Amazing. Really, really, amazing. I think the same thing occasionally as I use a fax machine or a copy machine (not that I take it seriously enough to figure out how it works...). We take for granted sometimes how miraculous those day-to-day things are.
On another note, we celebrated our home buying and Sam's mom's b-day tonight by eating at the fabulous Cheesecake Factory. Sitting next to me are the small remains of a wonderfully delicious Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple cheesecake. Oooohhhhhh, it's yummy.

5 comments:
CONGRATS MEL!! IT IS SO MUCH FUN TO HAVE YOUR OWN HOME, AND DECORATE IT THE WAY YOU WANT! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. WINSTON IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!
Do you realize you posted that picture of the beautiful cheesecake at 10:42 pm the night before the first Sunday in the month? Meaning I'm reading this on FAST SUNDAY? :) way to go, you made me hungry. haha
Congratulations on closing. I can't wait to see all kinds of pictures!
A home! So exciting!
Wahoo for you guys! Still so cool to think of you with your own place!
That cheesecake looks incredible... yum!
You'll have to let me know what settings you use, because I have the same problem posting pictures. And trust me, having a background in html doesn't help you with blogger at all. This is one of the most user unfriendly sites I've ever used.
Post a Comment