Have you ever had too many choices to make at one time? All this home remodeling reminds me of all our wedding decisions. Too many choices, a tight budget, and being not very particular (but particular enough) is exhausting.
Have you ever shopped for light fixtures? There are plenty that are not suitable, plenty that are so-so, and plenty that are great. Problem is finding the matching chandelier-type, the fan-type, and the regular-type that match our style and the style of the home and the furnishings we have.
UnFortunately, there are many choices. I just have to keep telling myself that.
PS anybody else have inches of snow falling today? That's Utah's Spring Break for you. :)
1 comment:
Yep, we have snow.
I do kinda wish there were bigger spaces between these kinds of decisions. Like, one or two choices a month. That would give you enough time to figure it out and enjoy your decision before moving on to the next. Unfortunately, when your house is all torn up, there isn't the time to wait! Good luck; I'm sure it will turn out beautiful.
Post a Comment