Saturday, July 17, 2010

In the Summertime


As my mother-in-law states often, one of the best perks of being a school teacher is having the summers off. I agree. I love having Sam around. It's been lots of fun. 


We're working on getting Winston used to the pool. It's slow in coming, but as long as we go to the indoor pool, we can get him in the deep-end without crying or moaning.


We've enjoyed some fun outdoor concerts.



Winston is growing and learning every day. Over the last few weeks he has conquered getting down stairs and most furniture all by himself, which means he climbs anything he can.


He's also learned how to scrunch up his nose and eyes for cheesy smiles. It's hilarious.

We're pooped out at the end of each day.


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Winston is super cute!

The Monson Family said...

He is so cute! I love the new picture on the top of your blog. What a cute family!

Hama Roska said...

I can't wait for Drew to have the summers off. Knowing him, he'll want to cut lawns all summer but that's ok too.

Winston is super cute but I also have to say your new picture at the top shows how good you're looking too. Congrats.