

Nothing really! Except, the other night I had this strange dream that I was taking a tour of the Cullen's house along with several other normal humans. They took me, alone, to a shed in the back yard and there were rows and rows of washing machines that were running at the time. One suddenly beeped and stopped its cycle. My vampire guide quickly asked me if I had any quarters to keep the machine going. I said no. Just then a grey arm reached out of the washing machine and took ahold of the vampire nearest to the machine. Suddenly someone else ran into the shed and put some quarters in the machine which put it back into motion. Later, it was explained to me that the Cullens keep all the bad vampires in the washing machines and if they are running all the time they can't get out.
Just thought you all might enjoy a funny and strange dream I had.
3 comments:
That's awesome. Random, but awesome :)
Thanks for the funny story to brighten a blah workday.
Hilarious and actually a rather clever place for a "trying to fit in with the humans" family to hide their enemies. I doubt the Volturi would ever think to look there!
Post a Comment