Thursday, February 3, 2011

Month of Love: I Love Yoga

There are a few things I look forward to every morning: 1) getting back in bed in roughly 15-16 hours, 2) eating breakfast, and 3) practicing yoga.

I love how long and lean I feel after a good few minutes of yoga. I reach and stretch so much I really think I'm taller. And thinner. And that feels great. And then I find myself out of breath from the movements. And the next day I'm sore from working and building muscles. I love those feelings. And I get them every time I do yoga.

I know it looks like me (haha!), but really it's just an image I googled. :)

I think Winston must like it, too. He always giggles when he sees me do it. And then he tackles me, or shoves his face right up against mine when I get into downward dog. It's hilarious, and I can never seem to firmly tell him to leave me alone so I can finish; it's just too cute! We just wrestle and laugh.

He's picked up on some yoga, too.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the silly Winston video! Especially when he looks up at the camera and lets out one little "eh-ha!" laugh. So cute!

Melissa said...

I love yoga too! I sure miss it. I haven't done any since I got back from Washington, and really I didn't do so much in Washington. I was a regualar student before that, though! man, I miss everything about it... hmmm maybe I should get going again, even just in my family room.