I love having short hair. I used to love having long hair, until I chopped it back in 2004.
It looked like this (pardon the pre-digital age photos):
And sometimes like this:
And then I decided I was done with long hair, and did this:
And I don't think I'll ever go back to long hair.
I have a few other short hair styles in mind for when I want a change. But, for now, I'll keep it the way it is.
| Not that this is the best photo of my hair, but it was the first one I came across and I don't feel like hunting through files of photos at this time. |



1 comment:
I remember that long hair and the day you chopped it. Well, you chopped it over spring break, so I wasn't actually there, but I remember it so clearly! It was almost the exact same time you started dating Sam, right? Maybe that's partly why you love it so much--because it reminds you of that happy time you started dating your love. AND, because you look so stinkin' hot with short hair!
Post a Comment