Monday, February 14, 2011

Month of Love: My Life as a Wife

I love being married.  I love having someone to talk to about everything, without judgement. I love creating and working on goals and challenges together. I love to rest my head on his chest as we cuddle on the couch or just before we fall asleep. I love that we share so many of the same opinions and beliefs.

Not that we are cookie cutter cutouts of each other. And I'm not a subservient, submissive wife like described in the Good Wife's Guide. We are, after all, Mr. & Mrs. Independent, with our different agendas, at times, and personalities. We very much think for ourselves.



I love being a wife, and doing my best to support Sam, who also does so much to support me.

That's what love and marriage should be all about. Support. Encouragement. Trust. Love.

Happy Valentine's Day, Sam.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I love this picture of you two!