Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Month of Love: My Little Bookworm

Winston loves it when I read books to him. We have a good little growing collection, but to keep us from tiring of them, we bring home a slew of books from the library every couple of weeks.

I love the time we spend together reading. Some days it adds up to a lot of time.

He always says "bye-bye" when we close a book, because one book that he really loved had the main character on the back waving good-bye.

Lately he is repeating almost everything (or trying to repeat) and is picking up on new words and concepts really quickly. I need to start making note of some of them--they just make us laugh.

There are fewer things sweeter than my little Winston Jack snuggled in my lap, rocking in the rocking chair, with a good pile of books.

No comments: