Repeat after me: "I love my job."
I love my job. I love my job. I love my job.
That's what I have to keep telling myself lately. There's a lot on my plate at work right now, and I can't seem to whittle it down. I don't realize it's stressful until I find myself tossing and turning at night and having dreams about missing appointments, like my interview on the radio, or getting in front of a group of people with nothing--no thoughts, no notes, nothing--prepared. Just dreams, just dreams. {Breathe in....breathe out. Inhale....exhale...}
But really, I do love my job. It's flexible. It makes me think. It pushes my comfort zone at times. It gives me multiple chances to do what I have a passion for (on many levels). I love it.
And I can't wait for this crazy month at work to be over. IlovemyjobIlovemyjobIlovemyjob...
No comments:
Post a Comment