I L-O-V-E Target.
But you
already knew that.
Winston now loves Target, too, because the one nearest us has the big red balls outside the store.
Kinda like this one.
 |
| Photo taken from here. |
Almost any ball will do for Winston, but he particularly loves these big red cement ones he can climb. And I'm cool with letting him climb, climb, climb--whatever it takes to make him love Target, too.
5 comments:
Target is great! It has made it possible for me to completely avoid Walmart! By the way. Jared had to write sentences about his favorite relative today for homework and he picked Winston ;)
oh me too, me too....TARGET is my favorite store too! Wished there was one close to my house.
I LOVE Target too, but the sad news is, there isn't one close to me. I have to drive an hour to shop at my favorite store.
Seriously. Where would we all be without Tar-jay? I love the silence of my three children stuffed into a Target cart, happily munching their dollar popcorn, while I think and shop in blessed peace.
L-O-V-E.
Post a Comment