Practicing my religion strengthens my faith in our Supreme Maker and in our Redeemer. It enlightens my mind to the goodness and beauty around us. It reminds me of my divine heritage and that this world is only one part of Eternal possibilities.

It strengthens my resolve to be a better person, and to continue to seek for opportunities to recognize the bountiful tender mercies of our Savior. The Gospel of Jesus Christ allows me to gain greater insight into intangible truths and to teach those truths to others.
Not that I am perfect. That's why I used the word "practicing." The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know a thing. But I know my religion is all based on truth and on the love of our God and His Son.
May the love of God touch you and your family on this beautiful, Spring-like Sabbath day.
No comments:
Post a Comment