It doesn't happen very frequently, but to Sam's credit it happens just enough to keep me on my toes. Most of the time there isn't really an occasion, and those are the best of times.
Both Sam and I think roses are overrated (though beautiful). I often receive some unique flowers for such occasions as Valentine's. This time, a cyclamen.
I've said it before, but I wish fresh flowers were cheaper and easier to find. I'd have them all over my house.
1 comment:
Flowers are wonderful to have around. I love their smell when they're fresh :) However, the only time I don't like flowers, is when I get them from someone I don't really care for (but they do...) because then I don't know what to do with the flowers. It just feels weird when they're from a creeper, you know? Good things that's only happened once or twice. The rest are good :)
Post a Comment